Are you looking for the next step
in your manufacturing career?
An incredible opportunity for your career
This is an amazing opportunity with a leading manufacturer based in rural Waikato. Our client is looking for a proactive, ambitious individual with a background in welding/fabrication to lead one of their welding teams.
About the role: Manufacturing Team Leader
- ~ $70,000+ Per annum.
- Manage a team of 3 – 4 people to ensure key performance indicators & production quotas are met.
- Drive the ongoing & continuous improvement of yourself, your team, and the company.
- Responsible for the training & up-skilling of your team.
- A stable position with huge potential for growth. The right candidate will have the ability to progress through the company.
- Based in the Waikato
- Working in a production/manufacturing environment
- Read & interpret drawings
- Able to use a computer
- Excellent communication skills/excellent command of the english language
- Able to lead a small team & lead by example
- Motivated to drive the company forward
- Process oriented person with a passion for continuous improvement and optimisation
Are you a great fit for this role?
This is an amazing opportunity for someone in the manufacturing industry to further their career with a great company that is looking to grow. If you think you would be a great fit for this role, click the button below to apply!